Welcome to the world of eCl@ss!
This is an unofficial REST-API for the IOTA/eCl@ss Industry Marketplace Hackathon.
This service provides content of the eCl@ss-Release 11.0 in English
In general the use of the eCl@ss standard requires a license. To provide an easy access to the dictionary as well as the structural elements we decided to offer a temporary free version with the following restrictions:
- This is not an official eCl@ss API and not based on technical specifications from eCl@ss-CRD. In addition, neither the serialization nor the REST specification have any claim to reliability.
- It is a lightweight solution for the hackathon event. The database behind does not contain all but almost elements from dictionary.
- The use is permitted for the hackathon. Elements may not be cached and made accessible to publicly accessible repositories.
- You are not allowed to share anything regarding this service. This includes links, documents, documentation and server responses.
- We give no guarantee for the availability of this service.
- And for long term: It is made for this hackathon and will be offline shortly afterwards.
With use of this service and API as well as delivered content you
If you want to use eCl@ss after this hackathon, please register and place your order in our DownloadPortal
The following links deliver OpenAPI documentations for this API. With click on any of this links you confirm that you have read the information above and accept all terms.